Ethically-made graphic tee, inspiring a brighter day, created by women for women.
- These tees are all intended to be slightly oversized and mimic a unisex cut. We recommend ordering as you would standard womens sizes.
- To keep your tee fitting its best overtime, we recommend washing on cold and hanging to dry (as cotton is prone to slight shrinkage when machine dried)
- Sewn-in labels on the neckline, hang tags are attached
- Screen printed using eco-friendly water-based inks Each tee is made in Bangladesh by makers whose mission is to protect the environment and consciously strive to minimize the use of natural resources in the manufacturing industry. The factory is focused on the well-being of its staff, from paying fair salaries on time to providing employees with on-site childcare and access to medical care.
- Made with 100% Organic Cotton
- Dyed using non-toxic dyes
Care: To keep your tee fitting its best overtime, we recommend washing on cold and hanging to dry (as cotton is prone to slight shrinkage when machine dried)
- Screen printed by hand using eco-friendly water-based inks
Fit: We're all about rocking them a little oversized, so we recommend ordering your standard size. To be on the safe side, you can also grab your favorite shirt and compare the measurements to the specs below just to be on the safe side.
Polished Prints Impact: in the process of creating these shirts, they were able to provide 1,277 hours of fair wages. We were also about to save 46603L of water and 26514kWh of energy, while avoiding 3333.32kg of emissions compared to standard manufacturing processes.
The Green Queen B is always mindful when curating a selection of goods for the Earth Minded. In staying true to our commitment to our values, The Green Queen B does not accept returns due to changing minds & kindly asks each shopper keep this commitment at heart & mind when selecting their items.
Damaged, Defective or Incorrect Items
We do understand that items may arrive damaged, defective or incorrect. Please send an email to email@example.com within 7 days of delivery & include any description & photos of both the item & shipping packaging. We will happily address within 48 hours of receiving the requested information outlined in our policy & address these on a case-by-case basis, with the items either being replaced or refunded. NOTE: you may have to work with the carrier to initiate your refund.
Sometimes we all make mistakes & any incorrect shipping information should be addressed immediately within 24 hours. An email should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to shipping to avoid any additional charges. Any items that are returned to us due to improper or incomplete address information will be the responsibility of the customer. We will be happy to resend a customer's order once provided with the correct information with the additional shipping charges at the responsibly of the customer.
Last Updated: 11/20/2020
Customers who purchased prior to any update(s) will be responsible for the policy during their purchase period.
Purchases are typically processed within 3 business days & will be shipped via USPS, UPS, or FedEx on Saturdays to reduce our carbon footprint. Once processed, customers will receive a confirmation email with tracking number where they can see updates on shipping status. Keep in mind it may take 24 hours for tracking updates to appear.
Shipping time can vary, but packages typically take 3-5 days from ship date to arrive to most US addresses. However, please allow up to 7 days, as some deliveries can take longer with delays due to COVID, holidays & any other delays that may occur throughout the year (i.e. weather-related).
The Green Queen B is not responsible or liable for packages that are lost or stolen once a package has been shipped. If your package is lost or stolen, this should be reported directly to the carrier.
Beatrice would love to ship internationally, but at this time, The Green Queen B currently offers domestic shipping to the USA only. We hope to expand to international shipping in the future as we continue to grow our Earth Minded shop.
PICK-UP POLICY (Fort Worth, TX Only)
Purchases are typically processed within 24 hours and available for pick-up the following day at The Market at Ridglea: 3400 Bernie Anderson Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76116
Mon - Sat: 10 AM - 6 PM
Sun: 12 PM - 6 PM
Once processed, customers will receive a confirmation email with information on when, where and how to pick-up. If any customer would like to schedule another day to pick-up their item(s), please contact us at email@example.com
We kindly ask you to join our Earth Minded Commitment upon receiving your product:
- Recycle your shipping materials, including the tape & labels (learn more about our Eco-Friendly shipping practices here)
- Recycle any product packaging as able
- Plant your seed tag in soil & watch wildflowers grow for little bees like Beatrice
- Consider helping us plant more trees by donating a $1 with your order